I could say it started with Michele, after all she is my first "friend". Or I can say Me, Linda and Jen. My first and last real friends in high school. But, where would that leave Nikole? Who felt like a soul mate ever since a "Skate with Santa" and who I still feel is a sister I would of chosen? Let alone Kristine and Danielle who I would pay to be a mother, a sister or even just a friend.
Maybe we were all just destined to be friends? Too chick flick for you? Let me tell you about these girls.. well.. WWMBD? Everyday that I cannot take it anymore. When money and life itself is enough to make me want to give up... I say... what would my bitches do?
See bitch in our world is not a bad thing. Rather, it is an acceptance. We are not perfect. No matter how much we (me) try to act it... we all have issues. But, they are issues that we have overcome. Some of us (Jenn) deal with the stress of blended families. Some of us (Michele) know just how hard it is to cling to life. Some of us (oh our sweet Danielle) show us how hard life can be ~ especially in the times when life is not predicted to be hard. The rest of us (Kristina, Linda and me) well... let's see REHAB, BROKEN BODY AND YES ADOPTION... yet we all pat ourselves on the back and get through everyday. I left Nik for last... she has this beautiful child who is so exceptional, BUT IN TODAY'S WORLD she is just not right. I think she is perfect.
I cannot even begin to explain how I feel about these WOMEN. My bar in life ~ my loves. I live everyday to make them proud. Not by outselling ot outdoing, but in my nicest way possible. I have been afforded by these women to be the sweetheart. The bitch with a soul ~ because they showed me how to love. They are tangible versions of love. In a life where love does not exsist. I would love to post this. I would love to show it to the world, but this is our shit. The shit we do everyday. Our story we be called Oscar. I will hide our identities, but as I am going through this crap ~ I realized something. I have it all ~ because I have you (meaning ~ all of you).
No comments:
Post a Comment